Congratulations to Lily and Amber who have both passed their Grade 1 Flute exams. And to Sam for achieving a distinction for his Grade 2 clarinet exam. Amazing news and what an achievement
- Congratulations to the year Y3/4 team who played in the west Hull and surrounding areas dodgeball final on Tuesday after school. The team did an amazing job and came 2nd. Well done team- we are very proud of you. And thank you to Miss Austin and Mrs Imrie for accompanying the children.
- Well done to all the Y5/6 children who are currently attending swimming sessions each afternoon at Haltemprice Leisure Centre. The accompanying staff have commented on how well the children have listened to instructions and on their determination to succeed.
- The same goes for the Y6 pupils who have been participating in cycle proficiency sessions. I was delighted to hear from the instructors how polite and focussed the pupils have been.
- A huge well done to Sebastian. He committed to running 50 miles in March for Red Nose Day 2022. He ran 2 miles most days, plus two park runs each weekend and he hit his target of 50 miles on Wednesday evening. Sebastian has raised the sum of £230 so far! What a fantastic achievement!
- Congratulations to Poppy who took part in a swimming gala two weeks ago and won gold in the 50m freestyle and silver in the 100m back stroke and 100 IM. Well done Poppy, this is great news!
A Good News Story
Well done to Ava who has donated 10 inches of her hair to the Little Princess Trust charity. Last year, the charity provided almost 2,000 real hair wigs, free of charge, to young people who have lost their hair through cancer treatment and other conditions. We are all super proud of Ava. Her kindness is inspirational.
A Good News Story
Congratulations to Sam who has made it through to the final auditions for a place in the Royal Ballet. Well done Sam - we are all incredibly proud of you and we wish you all the best for the next stage in London!
Below are some photos of the recent Year 3/4 sports hall athletics competition. Well done to all who participated!
‘We’ve’ done it again! On Wednesday afternoon a Y5/6 boys football team played and won their match … 7-4! Well done team, we are proud of you all. On Tuesday a Y3/4 team attended a Sportshall athletics competition. They represented our school with determination and skill. I will let you know the results when we receive them.
A huge thank you to Mr Pearson, Miss Wilkinson and Mrs Imrie for accompanying the children.
A Good News Story
Well done to Finlay & Blake who have both written book reviews on their instagram page @fablibrary
Well done boys!
Congratulations to our Year 5/6 girls football team who won their match 7-4. AMAZING news! Well done girls, we all enjoyed cheering you on.
Thank you to all the pupils who went to South Hunsley on Tuesday to take part in the Sports Hall Athletics – Mr Pearson and I are thrilled to announce…. Our mixed Y5/6 team were the winning team!! Hurray and congratulations to them all. We won with a score of 194, just a couple of points ahead of the Elloughton. The team go on to represent our school in the regional finals.
Congratulations to Esther who has been accepted to train and dance with English Youth Ballet. Wonderful news- we are really proud of you.
A huge well done to our Year 3/4 football teams who competed in the South Hunsley football tournament on Tuesday afternoon. The children displayed excellent sportsmanship and thoroughly enjoyed representing our school. Well done to them all!
It has been lovely to hear of pupils’ achievements outside of school. Toby has received a rugby trophy for ‘doing good tackling’ and Zachary has received a racket ball trophy after winning the tournament he participated in. Amazing news- well done to you both!